Multivac R126 thermoformer
Multivac R126 thermoformer from 2016 is in new condition with only ±62 production hours. High performance machine with compact dimensions so this machine can easily be fitted into (existing) production lines.
This Multivac is a soft-film machine with a MAP (gas-flush) option installed.
Comes with 2 relatively large moulds that can pack up to several kilo’s per pack, roughly 2.5 and 5kg. The depth can be adjusted to make the mould shallow or deeper depending on the requirements.
With the large vacuum pump installed this machine is plug-and-play, and can be easily set-up through the large touch display.
The machine is executed for both moulds with a fully automatic platesetter. This increases the efficiency of the inlay of the products.
- Work fully automatic, press start and the machine does the rest. The machine can be easily set-up by the large touch screen display;
- Build in Busch R5 vacuum-pump 250m3/h delivers fast production cycles 24/7;
- Soft film (422mm wide bottom film);
- ±8 strokes per minute, depending on set-up;
- Two moulds;
- 366 x 282 (variable depth with a max. of 120mm)
- 282 x 165 (variable depth with a max. of 120mm)
- 3×230/400V, 50Hz, 12Kw;
- Compressed air 7-10 bar;
- Photo cell for pre-printed top film;
- Building year: 2016;
- 4715mm long x 1104mm wide x 1815mm high;
Have a look at the video below for a quick overview