Marelec Portio 3A Portion Cutter
The PORTIO 3A fixed-weight portion cutter uses a top camera combined with 2 side cameras to scan the volume of larger chicken or turkey fillet. Bolt-on options are available to adapt the fixed-weight portioning machine over the life of the portioner in accordance with the evolution of your applications and processes.
Cutting at an angle gives a natural look on sliced portions or a bigger plate coverage. The PORTIO 3A has, next to the top camera, the additional 2 lateral cameras for more rounded products as well as the feature to alter the angle of the knife versus the vertical position from 0° to 30° or 45°. Typical applications for the PORTIO 3A are large chicken fillets that are portioned to a target weight and yet look as though they have been cut by hand from the breast caps. The PORTIO 3A is the most versatile machine for those who process both poultry and red meat. The adjustment of the cutting angle is done in seconds without the need for tools and comes with the patented system that automatically adjusts the gap between the in- and outfeed belt to the optimum spacing.
- Optimized yield
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Modular belt
- Automatic adjustment
- Adding options
- User-friendly software interface
- MATRIX CP Production reports
- Extremely hygienic, easy to clean
- Low noise
- Lanes: 1
- Cameras: 3
- Cutting angle: 0/30/45°
- Belt width: 254 mm / 10 inches
- Max. product dimensions: 800 x 240 x 150 mm / 31.5 x 9.5 x 6 inches
- Max. cutting rate: 17 cuts/sec *
- Machine dimensions: 3502 x 1442 x 1569 mm / 138 x 57 x 62 inches
- Machine net weight: 1136 kg / 2505 lb
Have a look at the video for a quick overview.