Marel MSC 240 Horizontal Slicer
The MSC 240 is an efficient and reliable horizontal slicer providing top quality slicing.
The slicer is developed for horizontal slicing of fresh, cold smoked salmon and similar fish species. The slicer cuts long and consistent thin slices from the total length of the product. Ideal for value added products.
Loading and clamping of the fillet on to the cutting table is done manually.
The horizontal slicer has a vertical drive to control and adjust slice thickness. The control panel is easy to operate, to make adjustments for slice thicknesses and knife blade speed.
A perfect choice for an efficient and reliable slicer at a low cost investment.
- Only 1 operator required
- Loading and the clamping of the fillet is done manually.
- Capacity up to approx. 60 kg/h by 1 kg fillets and 2.4 mm slice thickness.
- Electrically and pneumatic driven.
- All delicate parts are sealed off protected against water and moisture. This increases the life of the machine and makes maintenance easier.
- Easy to operate;
- All settings are made at the control panel on the top of the machine, where you can adjust the slice thickness, top stop, bottom stop (skin thickness) and the knife speed.
- Easy clean design for a high hygienic standard.
|Capacity:||Up to 60 kg/h based on 1 kg fillets, 2,4 mm slice thickness|
|Max product height:||48 mm|
|Slice thickness:||From 1,8 mm|
|Max cutting width:||240 mm|
|Max slicing length:||600 mm|
|Product temperature:||0 to + 4° C|
|Electricity:||1 x 230V + PE|
|Power consumption:||0,9 kwh|
|Compressed air:||400 l/min. min. 8 bar pressure|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||1560 x 780 x 1095 mm|