Garos GSI 620 injector
This Garos GSI 620 injector has been equipped with 1 injection bridge and 1 tenderise bridge. This machine is set-up for meat processing.
Belt width is 620mm and works as a ‘walking beam’. Capable of making steps ranging from 30mm up to 60mm.
The machine can be set-up through a 15″ color touch screen.
- Strokes per minute; 20/70
- Maximum product height; 210mm
- Brine pressure; 0.5 – 5 bar.
The GAROS GSI 620 Brine Injectors and Tenderizers are developed to meet the extensive requirements of the modern meat industry.
The GAROS range of Brine Injectors and Tenderizers has been refined and developed to meet new requirements for uniformity, injection percentages and hygiene within the modern meat industry. The fourth generation of machines, GSI, are at the forefront of technology.
Some of the characteristics and advantages:
- Uniform injection, low SD value thanks to unique flow and ventilation system.
- Flow system adapted to even the most viscous types of brine and marinade.
- Horizontally (HDI) and vertically (VDI) differentiated injection.
- Stainless steel, high-capacity centrifugal pump.
- Separate circulation pump for viscous brine keeps the solution in constant circulation to prevent sedimentation at the bottom.
- Valves that are pneumatically controlled and completely maintenance free.
- Automatic draining after injection.
- Automatic washing program.
- Fully visual control and movable arm during injection process.
- Rotating filter with 4-stage filtration.
- Automatic self-cleaning inline filter.
- Fully automatic lubrication with alarm system.
- PLC control with 15-inch color touchscreen panel or manual control.
- Designed high hygienic standard and minimal service and maintenance.
- All standard components are well known brands, such as SEW, Mitsubishi, Telemecanique, Siemens and Bosch Rexroth